Wondering if it is possible to give something thoughtful and memorable without breaking your budget? Not to worry, we’ve got great corporate gift ideas for employees and/or holiday gift bag ideas for employees that fit your company’s demographic profile and budget.
When you partner with a company like Gemnote, your gift search will be hassle-free (and dare we say, fun) and sure to yield the desired results—delighted employees who really feel appreciated.
We’ll brainstorm with you to come up with great corporate gift ideas for employees and/or holiday gift bag ideas for employees that fit your company’s demographic profile and budget. You can also take advantage of services like assembling themed gift sets and drop shipping to remote employees.
Your Holiday Gifting Strategy
It might be hard to think about holiday gift ideas for office staff in the middle of summer, but now is the best time to begin planning your holiday gifts for employees (and clients).
Develop your budget and timeline:
- Your budget may already be fixed, but you need to break down your list of employees into different gift levels—upper management, middle management, exempt employees, etc. and come up with a price range for each.
- Remember to allow plenty of time for ordering, production, customization, packaging and distribution (shipping to any remote employees). It’s not too soon to begin the process!
Research your gift options:
- Think about the demographics of your employees and also the mission and profile of the company—your gifts need to be congruent with those.
- Personalization will add to the value of any gift and you need to allow plenty of time for that.
- Consider including custom notecards or handwritten messages with the gifts to make them extra special.
- The packaging of the gift and the how and when of its presentation are important too.
Get help if you need it:
You might be that person whose superpower is coming up with amazing diy gift ideas for office staff. For those feeling insecure about their gifting creativity or trend awareness, Gemnote is your go-to source to find highly-desirable, quality items that people actually want and can actually use. They are up to the minute on what’s cool and trending, plus they offer the in-demand brands that will make you a gift-giving hero. Don’t despair if your budget is skimpy. Creativity and a high “coolness factor” can seriously elevate the value of a gift item.
Corporate Gift Ideas for Employees:
1. Campfire Classic
Calling all trailblazers! For companies with a youthful, outdoorsy demographic, these gender-neutral gifts are the direct path to warm the hearts of their staff. Take this type of gift to the next level by selecting a top brand and personalizing it for the recipient.
2. Family Fun Night
Give the gift of gratitude with The Family Game this holiday season, when our tidings of joy so often get derailed by our irritation at one or more aspects of our tribe. Or maybe family fun night for a couple without children is being curled up under a cozy knitted throw, with Netflix and mugs of frothy sweet hot chocolate. Oh, and don’t forget the healthy treats. Not all are prolific holiday bakers!
3. Always Be Celebrating (ABC)
The high-end modern design of these party-perfect items is a feast for the eyes. Get creative with how such items might be used in order to broaden their appeal. For instance, the Viski faceted coupe glasses make unique dessert or shrimp cocktail bowls. The organically shaped wooden cheese board could hold a candle pillar or two.If your corporate gifts can include those of an alcoholic nature, then the Haus duo set of all-natural apéritifs is unique and tasty for those with a more sophisticated palate.
4. Hip Holiday Traveler
Getting home for the holidays—or travelling anytime—is a little easier with any of these thoughtful essentials at the ready. If you have an ample budget, pack the weekender duffel with the other items shown plus a travel blanket. If your budget is tight, slip the insulated bottle and eye mask into a less expensive, but personalized drawstring backpack.
5. Be S'more Social
Everybody loves to gather ‘round the fireplace or fire pit for delicious, ooey, gooey s’mores—the dessert treat that’s a fun social activity in itself! You can elevate the s’mores experience by selecting unique, artisan-crafted ingredients and presenting them in a reusable tote. Add marshmallow skewers and a set of holiday dessert plates to up the gift value a notch or two. Here are more gift basket ideas for office staff.
6. Stay Warm and Cozy
Classic gender-neutral styling and a neutral color palette make these cozy essentials easy to give and receive when your office staff is young (or should we say young at heart) and modern. If possible, stick to items that can be worn year-round, and, if adding your branding, make it subtle.
7. Save the Earth
When being eco-friendly is top of mind for your company, you definitely have to “walk the talk” with your gifts. So, whether you’re giving food, apparel, accessories, etc., it’s best to not only choose items that support sustainability, but buy them from companies that are well known for being committed to sustainable practices as well.
8. Shareable Gift Box
The achievement of many a deadline has been fueled by coffee and chocolate! That’s why they make a perfect pairing for a shareable box of holiday treats. Take your holiday gift set to the next level by selecting gourmet treats and a spiffy presentation box. Gemnote can assemble your gift sets into a container of your choosing, and we can also drop ship gifts to remote employees.
9. Wellness and Health Kit
Nothing shows you care about your employees like investing in their wellbeing. Particularly if yours is a fast-paced industry, employees will appreciate serenity-enhancing gifts like healthy soy candles with botanical fragrance oils, and super comfy leisurewear (otherwise known as office attire for those working remotely!). The set of Calm Cards is a savvy, must-have gift for anyone during these crazy times we’re living through.
10. Most Popular Employee Swag
This collection features a range of price points and gift items that are popular because they are gender-neutral and support most corporate profiles. These distinctively modern gift items can stand alone or shine as part of a curated gift set.
- A quilted vest is an essential wardrobe layer that goes anywhere these days, even the office. A premium brand like North Face makes this a great gift for your VIPs.
- Backpacks, always the faves for students and hikers, have become the new briefcase. Choose a covet-worthy brand like Topo Design to really impress.
- Everyone can use an insulated bottle for their favorite beverage at home, on the go, or in the office. Invest in a top-rated brand to make it special. This Miir tumbler is on everyone’s list of holiday gift ideas for employees under $50.
- A bluetooth mini speaker is a small but mighty (pleasing) gift that gets the party started and keeps it going for hours. This Lexon speaker is one of the top holiday gift ideas for remote employees.
- A comfy throw warms up your living/working space just by its presence. Depending on the demographic of your employees, you might choose a stadium blanket for sports and outdoor enthusiasts, a fold-up-small travel blanket, etc.
- Soft-sided zippered bags and dopp kits are perfect to organize small essentials (office or otherwise) in a gym bag, backpack or suitcase. This particular one is by Rains, which uses sustainable, water-resistant material to keep your essential amenities clean.
- Fun socks are a fashion statement on so many levels, especially when you can design a custom pair for your team or clients. Pair them with a mug, headphones, and a throw for a “cozy listening” gift anyone would love.
- Wireless noise-cancelling headphones allow you to listen (and maybe even whistle) while you work. Not to mention shutting out surrounding noisy distractions. These are JBL, a leader in sound systems and audio accessories. Anyone getting these as a holiday gift will be very, very happy.
- Coffee mugs will never go out of style, especially when they look this smart and are personalized. Make a more impressive gift with a pair of mugs coupled with a bag of special-grind coffee and yummy gourmet snacks. This beautiful ceramic mug is by Hasami, which is a Japanese brand focused on modern design, quality materials and sustainability.
- Contemporary coasters like these are like artwork for your desk or tabletop. This Areaware set of Optic Table Tiles can be configured to form a trivet for the dining table, too. These are perfect to include on your list of holiday gift ideas for employees under $25—they look much pricier!
Why Your Gift Choice is Important
Employees who feel genuinely appreciated are more productive and more loyal. Being smart about employee retention is more important in 2021 than ever, and that means employee appreciation gift ideas should be high on your priority list. Holiday gifts have become one of the major ways companies show appreciation. An obviously thoughtless gift can damage the employer-employee relationship more than you might think. So don’t blow off the importance of unique gifts for employees or put off the task of selecting your holiday gifts until the last minute.
When it comes to meaningful gifts for employees holiday giving, it really is “the thought that counts.” But if you’re feeling a bit daunted by the prospect of selecting holiday gifts for your employees, you might also recall that “two heads are better than one.” So let Gemnote help you find gifts that will warm the hearts of your employees because of their creativity, thoughtfulness, and on-trend coolness!
In addition to helping you curate a collection of outstanding gifts for your management VIPs on down the corporate ladder,including virtual holiday gift ideas for employees. Plus, we can show you creative ways to customize them so they’re extra special. Our services include kit assembling, gift wrapping, warehousing, and drop shipping, as well, to make your life a little easier and your holiday a lot merrier!