After your estimate/quote is approved, we will send you 2 mockups per product that is on the approved estimate. For additional mockups, we charge a fee of $75/mockup thereafter. Please provide us with the following:
- Your artwork as a vector (please see below under "Accepted File Formats")
- Instructions for placement of the artwork on each product
Template / Dieline Files
For custom packaging orders, we will send you a template (dieline) to prepare your work after you have accepted the estimate. This template will be sent in AI, or PDF, or EPS format.
Accepted File Formats
- Adobe Illustrator: AI, EPS, PDF. Corel Draw is not accepted.
- Files must be vector.
Image & Resolution
4 color images should be in CMYK color mode at min 300 dpi at 100% size. Single color images should be in Vector form. Please do not send JPG's. If your art contains images and/or links, please EMBED them. No missing linked image will be verified from our end.
Convert your fonts to outlines. No missing fonts will be verified from our end.
We are not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. While we will try our best to match the gradient density of each color, we are not liable for the final appearance of a color.
You are responsible for submitting all artwork according to the above specifications. Once your artwork is finalized and submitted, we are not liable for any errors that were submitted.
Make sure to compress all files into a .ZIP file. If this file is less than 10MB in size, you can simply email us your artwork. If the file is greater than 10MB, or utilize a web based upload service like Wetransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive to send us the download link.
Before we go into production, you will be sent a digital proof to approve. You are allowed up to 1 edit, otherwise there is a fee of $75/edit thereafter. Once your digital proof is approved, we go into production and are not liable for errors/mistakes that were approve.
You may also request these 3 types of pre-production samples. Costs of samples vary depending on size, color, material and service.
- Blank Sample - Typical way to check the dimension, structure, and stocks of your packaging product. Also called plain / unprinted sample.
- Digital Sample - Used for checking the artwork layout and placement in addition to features of blank sample.
- Full Production Grade Sample - The most expensive sample, but all the specifications and options will be the same as mass production.
When designing your artwork, please follow these rules:
- NO dimensions and orientation changes of our dieline template.
- Dieline templates and your artwork must be in separate layers.
- Do not flatten the dieline template. Leave it in vector form.
- Additional options, like foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, PMS color etc., must be in separate layers with proper naming.
- A minimum of 0.125" bleed around the perimeter of your artwork is required.
- All fonts must be outlined.
- All images must be in CMYK mode and linked.