If your company is looking to create practical and quality swag that your staff will actually love, one good idea is to come up with custom jackets for employees.
Custom jackets for employees are wonderful because not only do they make great gifts for your staff but they also provide a number of benefits for your company’s overall image through brand advertising. In this article, we’ll dive into why ordering custom work jackets for employees is important for your business this 2021 and give you the details on the 20 best custom work jackets for employees that you should choose from.
5 Benefits of Company Branded Jackets for Employees
If you aren’t instantly sold on the idea of making company branded jackets, try to think of them as a good investment that yields great returns for motivating and rewarding your employees. Investing in the best custom office jacket means enjoying five advantages, namely:
1. Makes your employees easily identifiable. When worn, custom logo jackets for employees allow customers to spot them right away and seek them out (hopefully to do business with them). For example, there will be no mistaking your employees for other salespeople when they are out making business calls, because a quick glance at the patch, print or embroidery will let others know where they work and who they represent in an instant.
2. Works as an economical and effective advertising tool. For example, giving custom jean jackets for employees to wear means good exposure for your brand if you’re company is less corporate and formal. Or just imagine the sheer number of people who will see your staff walking around town wearing custom sports jackets for teams, which mimic that of professional sports apparel (think letterman-type bomber jacket, workout sweat suits and baseball caps). The exposure you get is definitely a good return on investment for those custom team jackets you’ve ordered!
3. Gives your employees a sense of pride and belonging. Distributing giveaways, like personalized jackets for employees, will help make your staff feel more like a team. Having something in common – such as wearing the best custom jackets for employees – bring pride to your employees for being part of your company’s staff and ultimately, its vision/mission.
People naturally want to be part of something important, something that is growing and thus exciting. Whether you’re onboarding new hires and making them feel part of the team early on or if you’re rewarding a tenure employee for their work, you want your employees to feel like they are part of something bigger.
4. Establishes value in employees from all ranks. When everyone in your team – from the Chief Executive Office to the new hire in the Accounting department – all wear the same jacket, it sends the message that everyone in the team is valued.
5. Works as a reminder for employees about what your brand stands for. Custom windbreaker jackets for your employees, for example, are more than just an article of clothing. It’s more unique than your quintessential startup cotton hoodie; it’s something special and trendy. When employees wear it, there is a sense of style and culture that points to how your company views design and trends.
In essence, it represents your brand (how casual or formal it might be) when employees where them in front of clients, friends or family. With certain apparel (say your favorite shirt), you may stand a little taller, feel a bit more confident. Thus, employees are more inclined to conduct themselves according to the ethics and standards you uphold when wearing your company’s brand. If they take pride in their work and feel valued for their contribution, they will naturally value the mission of the company.
20 Best Custom Jackets for Employees
Custom Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket
If you are looking into custom fashion jackets for your employees, you’ll love the Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket. The snug fit, smooth zipper, and recycled polyester fleece material all make for a nice and cozy experience every time you put it on – which will likely be as often as possible!
Custom Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
Hands down the slimmest – yet toastiest – puff jacket around. If you’re looking for custom winter jackets for employee distribution, the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is definitely a winner with anyone who receives it. And because it comes in a multitude of color options, there’s always something for every occasion for your company.
Custom Patagonia Nano Puff Hoodie Jacket
Similarly with the same great features as the regular Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket, the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoodie Jacket adds the hoodie feature for full protection from harsh elements. Its insulation is one of the best of its kind, and you’ll marvel at how compressible it is – great for stowing away in even the smallest of storage boxes or drawers!
Custom Patagonia Nano Air Jacket
A chic and high quality option for use all year round, the Patagonia Nano Air Jacket is pleasing to the eyes while keeping up with the busiest of daytime or nighttime routines. If you customize Patagonia company branded jackets for customers, you should also do the same for your hard-working employees who are truly deserving of something as good as this!
Custom Patagonia Micro D Jacket
Your office jacket design for employee apparel will look really good on this Patagonia Micro D Jacket. This jacket in particular is one of the more affordable options within Patagonia’s jacket selection. Its minimalist aesthetic makes for the perfect background for your company name or logo. One look at it and you know it’s going to look really good on all body types!
Custom North Face Everyday Insulated Jacket
This is quite possibly the most beautiful color-blocked insulated jacket around. It is an item of sophistication which truly stands out among company branded jackets for beloved customers and employees. The fit gives your body the illusion of length apart from being designed to protect you from cold weather. In our book, that’s always a plus!
Custom North Face Sweater Fleece Jacket
A well-made, no-nonsense style that commands authority and exudes professionalism. In lieu of custom jackets and hoodies for team members, this is a more elegant option that will give your staff an extra level of comfort while on the job. If you’re living in a region with colder, more brisk weather, you’ll be wearing this jacket perhaps every.single.day.
Custom North Face Tech Full Zip Jacket
This North Face Tech Full Zip Jacket is the right way to do lightweight layering with style. The breathable fabric helps to regulate one’s body temperature, while the stretch factor ensures little to no limitations in terms of movement. This is one of the most popular jackets for customization because there isn’t any brand logo on the front. It allows your company’s logo to stand out on the front, while still recognizing the name brand of The North Face on the back shoulder.
Custom North Face Castle Rock Softshell Jacket
When your employee’s work day requires them to be out and about, this Castle Rock Soft Shell Jacket ensures that they are protected from the elements with its water-repellent, wind-resistant material and design.
Custom Topo Designs Subalpine Fleece Jacket
A classic fleece jacket gets a major upgrade with this subalpine jacket from Topo Designs. The build quality is amazing, with reinforced stitching and materials in critical areas like the back, elbows, and chest. Meant to last for years, this high-end item is the perfect way to communicate to your employees how much you value them! We’re seeing more of a trend towards bright colors mixed with neutral colors like black.
Custom Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody Jacket
This light yet highly versatile jacket is sure to be a favorite among employees lucky enough to receive it. It’s thin but surprisingly well-insulated, making it the perfect cover up for almost any personal or professional activity outdoors.
Custom Arc'teryx Fortrez Hoody Jacket
A multi-use fleece jacket, it can provide a substantial amount of warmth on its own for nippy weather or layered with other clothes for extra-cold days. The design factor is decidedly classic with a modern twist on colors and textures. Anyone who knows jackets will recognize the iconic Arc’teryx logo and it’s even more impressive as a custom Arc’teryx jacket with your company’s logo.
Custom Arc'teryx Delta LT Hoody Jacket
This high performance Delta LT Hoody Jacket by Arc’teryx is the kind of jacket that will be used and abused for both work and play. Thanks to its air permeable fleece material, it is one of the most comfortable jackets you’ll ever put on! Once again, this fleece base layer would be a great option for a customized Arc’teryx jacket.
Custom Carhartt Clarksburg Full Zip Hoodie
The Clarksburg Full Zip Hoodie is sure to be a popular choice among female employees, because its style is timeless and classic. The “works with anything” color choices and the simple yet functional silhouette works to emphasize the body’s best features while delivering comfort with every wear. Perhaps your construction company or trucking tech company is looking for swag to give to your employees. This customized Carhartt jacket would be the perfect item, as the brand is well-recognized within these industries. The Carhartt brand has even become popular amongst Gen Z.
Custom Carhartt Crowley Soft Shell Jacket
This heavy duty jacket delivers unmatched protection from the elements while ensuring that you look stylish at the same time. Its triple-stitched seams, assortment of pockets, and drawstring pulls show its ability to keep up with you as you do your thing! For a more heavy-duty customized Carhartt jacket, this is would also be a great option for your team members.
Custom Nike Therma Fit Fleece Jacket
In need of personalized Nike jackets for customers and employees? This amazing offering from Nike is the go-to look when you want to exude the sport-yet-corporate vibe. Designed for active folks who need protective outerwear when they head out, you can’t go wrong with a decades-old performance activewear manufacturer who knows how to make you look good while delivering unmatched comfort.
Custom Marine Layer Lined Hoodie
Instead of getting the usual personalized letterman jackets for VIP customers and employees, you might want to consider an equally appealing outwear like this Marine Layer Lined Hoodie. Started in San Francisco, Marine Layer prides itself in quality material that is made in the United States. Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of its aesthetic, because a closer look will reveal all the finest details in terms of workmanship. A hidden fabric layer lines the interior of this jacket to give it that plush, almost shirt-like softness. If you’re a startup or a more casual company, giving customized Marine Layer jackets would be an absolute hit among the team!
Custom Marmot Olden Polartec Hoodie
A no-nonsense yet high quality take on the reliable hoodie – which is a great alternative to employees custom Marmot jackets. Marmot is known for delivering terrific levels of warmth while still being lightweight enough to count as activewear. Its simple design makes it a good canvas for custom embroidered jackets, both front and back, for employees.
Custom Marmot Men's Alsek Hoody
If you need custom Marmot jackets and hoodies for team use, you’ll like embroidering your company name or logo on this Alsek Hoody by Marmot. The great fit and feel is thanks to the subtle stretch in material, which makes it less restrictive in movement compared to other hoodies out there. The material also helps with blocking wind so that your body doesn’t feel the brisk draft on a cold day.
Custom Alternative Apparel Eco Fleece Hoodie
Finally, the super soft feel of this quintessential startup fleece hoodie by Alternative Apparel gives your corporate jacket design for customers and employees a chic, lived-in feel. It’s a sure win among the younger set, who will definitely want to reach out for and wear it even on non-working days when they’re headed downtown to meet their buds for brunch! If your company has not given any form of apparel to employees, a customized Alternative Apparel jacket would be the perfect place to start. The cost is extremely reasonable and it’s one of the most practical items of clothing. You can easily have your logo embroidered or printed onto this jacket to make it extra special!
Best Website for Custom Jackets
When you are ready to create your own cotton, leather, nylon, fleece or sherpa jacket for your staff or order the best custom jackets for employee use, the first thing to do is to work with a company that specializes in custom corporate gifting, like Gemnote. Companies like Gemnote work tirelessly to source the newest, best quality styles which of course come from the best suppliers around the world. A glance at their Lookbook will already show great options (all from the best brands, naturally!) that are promising contenders for the kind of custom employee jackets you want to produce.
Tips in Making Corporate Jacket Design for Customers and Employees
1. Make a design that is easy to recognize. The quicker a design registers in the eye of the beholder, the more effective it is. Make sure it is easily identifiable. Try not to hide your logo, unless your purpose is to be extra subtle.
2. Work with a good graphic artist or designer. The right graphic designer will make design considerations based on the actual item that you want your logo to appear on, allowing you to maximize the design so it gives the highest possible impact. Design is truly everything when customizing a jacket, so make sure to leverage the skills of your in-house Creative Director or Gemnote’s design team to create something truly memorable.
3. Choose a long-lasting way of customizing your design. For example, if you want to make the best custom made jackets for employees, you might want to embroider or stitch a patch because ink transfers will eventually come off smooth surfaces. For jackets, we almost always try to do embroidery--it’s more tasteful and lasts as long as you’ll have the jacket for.
4. Have several creative designs ready (not just your logo). A classic, no-nonsense corporate logo and name is always going to be a good option, but you might also want some designs that have a creative twist to them for specialty, seasonal, or limited edition items that will warrant an extra level of art and design.
Now that you know the best place to order custom employee jackets for the whole team or the best custom winter jackets for employee use, your work in producing them is practically halved. It’s more efficient to work with professionals rather than sort everything out yourself, because your time is valuable and better spent focusing on other things for your business.
Another great thing about working with companies that specialize in corporate customization is that you can enjoy competitive pricing options when you order. Custom jackets are usually better priced from these professional companies because of their partnerships and relationships with quality suppliers. You will receive a discounted price for bulk customized products. In fact, pricing becomes more competitive when you order larger quantities of a specific item. Once you find the right company to work with to produce your custom jackets, you will practically have your work done for you without lifting a finger!