HR Project Manager
Gemnote creates custom merch, swag and gifts for the modern business. Our expert team helps you curate, source, warehouse, fulfill and ship your branded merchandise and company swag, so you don't have to lift a finger. Our clients love our full-service platform and they are some of the biggest companies in the world, including Airbnb, Google, Meta, Slack, Netflix and more.
We’re looking for a driven HR Project Manager who is eager to join a creative, highly-productive and motivated team. As part of the Talent / People department, you’ll be leading all recruiting and HR initiatives for Gemnote's growing team. In addition, you’ll work closely with our Executive Team to continue fostering a safe, enjoyable and thriving work environment.
- Recruiting: Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews/internal discussions, calling references, and preparing offer letters for business roles within the organization
- HR Administration: Manage and conduct full-cycle onboarding, orientation and off-boarding for all of our US offices; maintain company-wide programs including performance reviews, employee development, workforce planning and remote/in-person office policies
- Benefits/Payroll: Manage ATS system and act as main point-of-contact for any benefits, leave or employee needs; maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Employee relations: Support team on all employee relations matters, providing coaching, training and support as needed; plan and execute team building activities to promote culture and engagement within remote team
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs, including employee laws and practices
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to partner and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful with the ability to work with little direction or supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for HR/recruiting, startups and building genuine connections with people