Gemnote is a fast-growing, Y Combinator-backed startup that helps companies with all their premium gifting needs. We handle everything from curating and sourcing to wrapping and shipping. Our clients love our full-service gifting platform and they are some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Box, Salesforce, Starbucks and more. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about quality, design and great gifts!
- Create POs to buy customized products with existing vendors
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with vendors; negotiate volume pricing and understand lead times and minimum order requirements
- Manage production schedule to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products
- Resolve any order-related issues by owning all communication that impact production schedule and client deadlines
- Maintain internal database and update online lookbook quarterly
- Research and source new products that meet Gemnote requirements
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree; minimum 1-2 years work experience
- Experience in promotional products industry a plus
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of meeting SLAs
- Passionate about branding/design and has a discerning eye for high-quality products
- Self-starter who is highly adaptable and willing to wear multiple hats at a growing startup
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.