Brand Partnership Specialist
Gemnote creates custom merch, swag and gifts for the modern business. Our expert team helps you curate, source, warehouse, fulfill and ship your branded merchandise and company swag, so you don't have to lift a finger. Our clients love our full-service platform and they are some of the biggest companies in the world, including Airbnb, Google, Meta, Slack, Netflix and more.
We’re looking for a self-starting Brand Partnership Specialist who is eager to join a lean, highly-productive and motivated team. You’ll lead with new ideas on how to generate partnerships in entertainment, fashion, beauty and food to grow the Gemnote brand.
- Identify, prospect and develop key relationships with creators and brands in the entertainment, fashion, beauty and food space
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design and Buying teams to conceptualize and create elevated proposals outlining potential partnership opportunities
- Manage prospects from lead generation to demo stage of the process with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships with partners
- Keep up with social media trends and become an expert in content strategy to help elevate our partners’ brands
- Construct, forecast and track your pipeline to meet/exceed monthly/quarterly quota goals
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 1-2 year of brand partnerships or sales experience
- An obsession with social media and digital content for building a business
- Respect for the creative process and a passion for quality products and design
- Eager and excellent work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, growing startup
- Ability to work flexible hours of operation to support partner needs
- A strong desire to be a part of paving your own path and make a large impact at an early stage company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.