San Francisco Bay Area
Gemnote is a fast-growing, Y Combinator-backed startup that helps companies with all their premium gifting needs. We handle everything from curating and sourcing to wrapping and shipping. Our clients love our full-service gifting platform and they are some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Box, Salesforce, Starbucks and more. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about quality, design and great gifts!
- Build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships with new and existing clients
- Create proposals, close sales and achieve quarterly revenue quotas
- Maintain revenue base by managing account retention/reorders and sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth
- Identify areas of improvement and upsell to create recurring business within existing client base
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 1-3 years of sales experience; previous experience in account management and/or promotional industry a plus
- Has a startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Passion for brands, well-designed products, minimalist design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.